1. Don't forget to lock the scanner. Because the scanner uses a precision optical system including optical lenses, the structure is relatively fragile; in order to avoid damage to the optical components, the scanner usually has a special locking/unlocking mechanism, which should be locked before moving the scanner. Optical components, but it is important to note that before using the scanner again, be sure to unlock it first, otherwise it may cause damage to the scanner drive mechanism due to temporary negligence!
2. Do not use organic solvents to clean the scanner to prevent damage to the scanner's casing and optical components.
3. Don't let the scanner work in a dusty environment. Be sure to keep the scanner glass clean and free from damage, as it is directly related to the scanner's scanning accuracy and recognition rate; if there is dust on it, it is best to remove it with the leather tiger we usually dust the camera lens.
4. Do not plug in the scanner with power. When installing the scanner, especially when using the EPP parallel port scanner, in order to prevent burning the motherboard, you must turn off the computer before plugging.
5. Do not ignore updates to the scanner driver. Many users usually only pay attention to upgrading the drivers of graphics cards and other devices, but often ignore the driver of the upgrade scanner, and the driver directly affects the performance of the scanner, and involves the compatibility of various software and hardware systems, in order to let The scanner works better and should always download updated drivers from its manufacturer's website.
6. Don't use too high resolution. When using the scanner, many users set the resolution of the scanner to be high, and hope to improve the recognition rate. In fact, when scanning a general document, the resolution of about 300 DPI can be selected. The resolution is too high. On the contrary, the recognition rate may be lowered because the excessive resolution will scan the details of the printed text more carefully, and it is easier to recognize the flaws and defects of the printed document, resulting in a decrease in the recognition rate.
7. Do not turn off system virtual memory. If you scan the image on a computer with a low memory configuration, the system often runs out of memory. You can use the remaining space on the hard disk as virtual memory to complete the scan, but when the virtual memory is disabled, The scanner will not continue to work.
8. Do not set the compression ratio too small. After the image scanning task is completed by the scanner, we often need to select the appropriate image saving format to save the file. Some users always think that the smaller the compression ratio is, the easier it is to save and transfer when using the JPEG format. Too small will seriously lose image information.
9, then the scanner needs to consume extra power to find the ideal scanning point in the process, even if it is difficult to achieve the ideal scanner vertical resolution.
10. Do not switch the scanner frequently. Some scanners require higher speeds. Before each use, make sure the scanner is powered on before the computer is turned on. In this case, the direct consequence of frequently switching the scanner is to start the computer frequently, and frequently switch the scanner itself. It is also extremely unfavorable.